Maintenance Contracts and Support
Providing a nationwide comprehensive program of service, repair and maintenance for sewage pumps, sewage treatment plants and associated equipment, SPE give their customers total commitment and support.
Our Maintenance Contracts are tailored to suit the demands of your system. By taking out one of our Maintenance Contracts you will have peace of mind that your system will be kept up to its optimum performance, thus reducing the possibility of technical breakdown and the associated additional costs.
We are dedicated to the servicing and repair of all types of pumping equipment, waste treatment and sewage plants from all manufacturers across the UK. Our Engineers are highly specialised and have many years experience within the industry.
As part of all service visits, SPE carry out a detailed checklist covering:
- Annual Visits - Customised to system / customer requirements
- Full visual inspection - Inspection of overall condition of the system
- Performance testing - Pump operation
- Installation checks - Including guide rails, man hole cover, chains, pipe work etc
- Electrical testing - Full electrical testing at control panel
- All equipment types serviced - As a specialist independent company we are able to maintain and service all makes of equipment.
Contract customers also benefit from the following:
- Priority site attendance in case of emergency - We operate a 24 hour call-out service, with contract customers given priority
- Reduced call out charges - All Contract Customers benefit from reduced labour costs in the event of needing chargeable services.
- Nationwide coverage - Our Service Engineers cover the whole of the UK
SPE have wide knowledge and experience of the many different types and makes of sewage treatment plants and pumping systems on the market, from Klargester and Clearwater to Balmoral, Entec and Hepworth. Maintenance and refurbishment of existing equipment can be undertaken to manufacturers specification.
- Routine scheduled service
- Contract desludging
- System reports
- Percolation tests and reports
- Safety assessment and training
- Effluent analysis
- Liaison with Environment Agency
- Emergency breakdown service
- Spares and repairs